Tour West Casper’s newest primary care and immediate care clinic this Saturday
(Casper, Wyo.) – Protecting the health of our community means bringing services to our patients, close to where they live and work. That’s why we’re so excited to open the doors of Mesa Primary Care and Immediate Care in West Casper, serving the fastest growing residential area in town.
Join us from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 17, at our public open house – right across from the new Mesa theaters.
Mesa Primary Care
Mesa will offer extended hours, an on-call physician 24 hours a day and on-site X-ray. Our team of primary care physicians are accepting new patients, and now is the perfect time to establish your family. Meet the providers at the open house and schedule an appointment that is convenient for you.
- Andy Dunn, M.D., is board certified in family medicine. He is excited to transition from a
hospitalist at Wyoming Medical Center to Mesa’s medical director where he will get to care for whole families.
- Ketura Talbot, M.D.,grew up in the BigHorn Basin and graduated high school in Worland. She attended the University of Wyoming for her undergraduate degree and became interested in medicine while watching her brother struggle through several health problems.
- Melissa Knudson-Johnson, M.D.,specializes in internal medicine and pediatrics. She was born and raised in North Dakota and earned her medical degree from St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine in the Cayman Islands.
- Nick Harker, M.D., recently finished his residency at the University of Wyoming Family Medicine program in Casper, where he established a sports medicine track. He has established relationships with Casper College and other area sports teams to increase residents’ exposure to sports medicine.
- April Rosalez, D.O.,is board certified in family medicine and specializes in pediatrics. She recently finished her residency at the University of Wyoming Family Medicine program in Casper. She earned her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine at Des Moines University.
Click here to learn more about Mesa’s physicians.
Immediate Care Clinic
When you are sick or injured, you can’t always wait to see your primary care provider. But not every medical issue requires a trip to the emergency room. Our new Immediate Care Clinic will provide fast, expert care for minor sprains and broken bones, sore throats, fevers, minor infections and burns, lacerations and more.
For your convenience, our Immediate Care will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week. And, unlike similar clinics in Casper, we accept Medicare, Medicaid and most insurance plans.
Family nurse practitioners Amanda Raymond and Cassie Amadio are experienced providers who have practiced in Casper for many years. They are excited to care for you – when you need the care.
- What: Meet the providers, schedule a future appointment, tour the new facility and enjoy free food
- When: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, October 17th
- Where: 3632 American Way in West Casper, next to the new Mesa theater.
- Flu shots: Discounted flu shots will be offered for $28 at the open house
Mesa Primary Care and Immediate Care Clinic
3632 American Way
Casper, WY 82601